On behalf of the International NanoSPD Advisory Committee and the Local Organising Committee, it is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the Seventh International Conference on Nanomaterials by Severe Plastic Deformation (NanoSPD7) to be held in Sydney, on 2–7 July 2017.
The NanoSPD conferences have been an important series of international events highlighting the potential of severe plastic deformation as a tool for producing bulk nanostructured and ultrafine grained materials. The conferences of this series take place every three years. The previous conferences held in Moscow (1999), Vienna (2002), Fukuoka (2005), Goslar (2008), Nanjing (2011), and Metz (2014) have been excellent forums for discussions of a wealth of challenging scientific problems associated with this field of research.
NanoSPD7 will provide a platform for the NanoSPD community to present new results and exchange research ideas. Your participation in NanoSPD7 and your scientific contributions are essential for its success. We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful city of Sydney that will be hosting NanoSPD7.
Professor Xiaozhou Liao
Professor Yuri Estrin
NanoSPD7 Honorary Chair
- Key Dates
- Call for Abstracts Open 8 August 2016
- Registration Open 14 November 2016
- Call for Abstracts Close 20 January 2017
- Notification of Acceptance 30 January 2017
- Early-Bird Registration Close 15 March 2017
- Manuscript Submissions Close 15 March 2017
- Pre-Conference 1 July 2017
- NanoSPD7 Conference 2-7 July 2017